Call for Art
ARTIST OPPORTUNITIES: UPCOMING CALLS FOR ART
Want to exhibit your artwork with us? Please use our easy online process to submit artwork for consideration towards an upcoming exhibit in various locations (or for special opportunities), as listed below.
Thank you for participating!
2016 ARTSPACE EXHIBITS
All of our 2016 ArtSpace exhibits will be done via Calls for Art:
- Mid-January-February 2016: Celebrating the words of African Americans – Deadline was 12/21/15 at 5pm.
- March 2016: Spring – New Beginnings – Deadline is 2/8/16 at 5pm.
- April 2016: Fiber Arts – Deadline is 3/14/16 at 5pm.
- May 2016: Abstracted – Deadline is 4/11/16 at 5pm.
- June 2016: Animals: Wet to Wild – Deadline is 5/9/16 at 5pm.
- July 2016: The Little Show – Deadline is 6/13/16 at 5pm.
- August 2016: Artists Interpret Red – Deadline is 7/18/16 at 5pm.
- September 2016: Still Life – Deadline is 8/15 at 5pm.
- October 2016: Abstract – Deadline is 9/12/16 at 5pm.
- November 2016: Celebration and Remembrance – Deadline is 10/17/16 at 5pm.
- December 2016: A Child’s World – Deadline is 11/14/16 at 5pm.
2015-2016 TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY ROUND ROCK CAMPUS EXHIBITS
- The 8th Annual Imagine
- Summer 2016: The Annual Big Show, Call for Art to be announced.
- Fall 2016: The Annual Fall Photography and Sculpture Show, Call for Art to be announced.
- Fall 2015: The Fall Photography Show, currently on view through 11/19/15.
2016 JESTER BUILDING (ROUND ROCK) AND EAST WILLIAMSON COUNTY HIGHER EDUCATION CENTER (HUTTO) (EWCHEC) EXHIBITS
If you have a body of work that you would like to present, and live in Williamson County, please contact ArtSpace for more information at 512-218-7099 or email@example.com.
For Wrapped Canvas and Traditional Framed Art Submits: Do You Have Questions About Our Framing Requirements Listed in Our Call for Art?
If so, please read and view the below.
Each Call for Art describes the framing requirements for works submitted for a show. What may not be as clear is the type of wiring and placement of such wiring that is required for our shows for wrapped canvas artwork and other traditional framed artwork.
One video below addresses wrapped canvas works, and the other traditional framed art. It is important to wire your work properly so that we can ensure being able to hang your artwork in our exhibit and using our gallery hanging system. Additionally, for the safety of your piece, we offer our wiring guidelines.
Please review the links below. If the work you submit cannot be hung safely (e.g, strong enough wire and secure hooks) or neatly (e.g., work falls forward away from the wall), it may be denied. Also note that the cheap, wiggly metal frames from the area craft shops are not acceptable, even with glass. They come apart and the glass has broken in the past.
Questions? Contact ArtSpace at 512-218-7099.
Preferred hanging method for pictures in a wood or traditional frame:
Preferred hanging method for wrapped canvas work: