Call for Art
CALL FOR ART: Exhibit Opportunities
Please use our easy online process – using the hyperlinks below — to submit artwork for consideration toward a specific upcoming exhibit at one of our three exhibit locations. Thank you for participating!
1. ARTSPACE EXHIBITS
We are currently accepting submissions for consideration for these ArtSpace exhibits:
- December 2016: A Child’s World – Deadline is 11/14/16 at 5pm.
- February 2017: Love in Monochrome – Deadline is 1/21/17 at 5pm.
Recent ArtSpace calls for art:
- June 2016: Animals: Wet to Wild
- July 2016: The Little Show
- August 2016: Artists Interpret Red
- September 2016: Still Life
- October 2016: Abstract
- November 2016: Celebration and Remembrance
2. TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY ROUND ROCK CAMPUS EXHIBITS
Round Rock Arts produces three juried exhibitions each year at this partnering location.
- The Annual Fall Photography and Sculpture Show – Deadline has passed/exhibit on view now!
- The Annual Imagine, February 2017, TBA.
- The Annual Big Show, Summer 2017, TBA
For Wrapped Canvas and Traditional Framed Art Submits:
Do You Have Questions About Our Framing Requirements Listed in Our Call for Art? If so, please read and view the below.
Each Call for Art describes the framing requirements for 2D works submitted for a show. What may not be as clear is the type of wiring and placement of such wiring that is required for our shows for wrapped canvas artwork and other traditional framed artwork.
One video below addresses wrapped canvas works, and the other traditional framed art. It is important to wire your work properly so that we can ensure being able to hang your artwork in our exhibit and using our gallery hanging system. Additionally, for the safety of your piece, we offer our wiring guidelines.
Please review the links below. If the work you submit cannot be hung safely (e.g, strong enough wire and secure hooks and frames that are in quality condition) or neatly (e.g., work falls forward away from the wall), it may be denied.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred hanging method for pictures in a wood or traditional frame:
Preferred hanging method for wrapped canvas work: