Contact & Directions
This free arts and music festival will be at Centennial Plaza, 301 West Bagdad, Round Rock (near downtown Round Rock).
Streets will be blocked off to through traffic on Brown and Florence Streets. Easy and open access to the parking garages will be available. The Transit Center and the Baca Senior Center garages will be open.
Friday, October 2, 2015
Saturday, October 3, 2015
- Free event: There is no charge to attend this event.
- Weather: The event is held, rain or shine. The new location provides covered work areas if needed.
- First Aid: Go to the Baca Senior and Community Center for assistance.
- Maps and information: Information is available at all entrances to the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival from our Festival Volunteers, at the Baca Senior and Community Center, and at the Information and Drink booth. Visit the various links on this website for additional information.
- Food Service: There are many food vendors on site and several restaurants in the immediate vicinity and within walking distance to the main downtown area.
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Talk to an EVENT STAFF volunteer located at the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival Information Booth, the Baca Senior and Community Center, or other volunteers walking through the festival who are wearing EVENT STAFF shirts to assist you in locating lost members of your party or lost items.
- Pets: Be kind to your pets. Leave them at home when you visit the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival. City regulations state that assistance animals are allowed within the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival site. Pets are highly discouraged for the safety of the pet, due to the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival being on pavement, the heat, the number of people, and the possible injuries to pets, festival goers, artists, and vendors.
- Rest Rooms: Port-a-cans are located at Brown and Florence streets; one is disabled accessible.
- Parking: Street parking is available outside of the festival grounds in the Transit Center, in the Baca Senior and Community Center underground parking garages, along Main Street, and in the city multi-level parking structure located on Bagdad and Lampassas in downtown (about five blocks east of the site).
- ATM Locations and Credit Cards: TBA
- Beverage Service: Beverages are available throughout the festival grounds.
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees, please observe the following rules:
- Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival grounds.
- Large signs and placards that may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Chalk Walk & Arts Festival are prohibited.
- The riding of skateboards, bikes, or use of roller blades or roller shoes within the site is prohibited.
- All packages are subject to search. No photos or video of artwork may be taken without artists’ permissions.
The Chalk Walk Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
Permit from the City fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.