Contact & Directions
For more information or questions about the event email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be in downtown Round Rock on main Street in front of the Library and Art Space and the City Plaza.
Streets will be blocked off to through traffic but the parking garage on Lampassas will be open.
- First Aid: Go to the ArtSpace on Main Street for assistance.
- Maps and information: Information is available at all entrances to the Arts Festival from our Festival Volunteers, at the ArtSpace, and at the Information and Drink booth.
- Food Service: There are many restaurants open during the festival as well as food vendors.
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Contact the Chalk Walk Information Booth, got to the ArtSpace or any Chalk Walk Art Festival volunteer in an EVENT STAFF shirt to assist you in locating lost members or items of your party.
- Pets: Be kind to your pets leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. City regulations state that seeing-eye dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site. Pets are highly discouraged for the safety of the pet, due to the Arts Festival being on pavement, the heat, the number of people, and the possible injuries to both pets and patrons.
- Rest Rooms: Portacans are located at Sheppard and Bagdad, one is handicap accessible.
- Parking: Street parking outside of the festival, in the overflow for the library and the city multi level parking structure on Bagdad and Lampass
- ATM Locations and Credit Cards: TBA
- Beverage Service: Beverages are available throughout the festival in local downtown restaurants or can be purchase from the Cold Drink booth located on Main & Sheppard.
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees, please observe the following rules: Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds.
Large signs and placards that may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival are prohibited. The riding of skateboards, bikes, or use of roller blades or roller shoes within the site is prohibited.
All packages are subject to search. No photos or video of artwork without attendant’s permission.
The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety. Permit from the City fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.