The vendor information and release form is now posted and is linked before the registration form.
2016 Chalk Walk Vendor Information
Centennial Plaza Map with Areas 2016
Vendor Registration Below
In order to have a successful placement, please do the following:
- Read the instructions and release form closely. If you have questions, please ask before signing the release and submitting payment. Note especially that once you are assigned, there are no changes in placement on the day of the event.
- Sign the release form and submit that on the same day or before payment. We are unable to process payment information without the release form.
- Once the release form is submitted, complete the form below. You have 7 days (calendar, not working, days) for us to RECEIVE your payment by mail, online, or hand delivery to ArtSpace (addresses on the release form). Note, this does not mean “postmarked” within 7 days. After 7 days, your request for consideration will be removed from the queue if payment is not received. Payments will not be accepted on the day of the event.
- As you complete the payment options on the first page, be sure to note if you want a specialty location. Specific requests require the specialty spot surcharge. There is a box on the form below where you can specify the type of location you would like– corner, double wide (additional payment will be required for more than one booth space), near food if you are not a food vendor, near a source of water, close to loading, etc.). The map gives you a general layout of the new location and is subject to change.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds.
- Registration is not confirmation of acceptance to the festival. Confirmation emails will go out the last week of August. If your vendor registration is not accepted for any reason, your vendor fee will be refunded.
Round Rock Chalk Walk Vendors
VENDOR AGREEMENT: Click link below, print and mail in.
- Rain of Shine Event – No Refunds
Direct Vendor questions to:
As a non-profit organization we have always desired this to be a free admission, Arts & Music Festival for the community. This is the first year ever for vendor price increases for some of the vendor catagories and was necessary to cover increased costs of this fast growing festival such as tent rental, fire extinguishers, labor costs, event insurance, etc.