WELCOME TO ROUND ROCK’S THIRD ANNUAL ART WALK, NOVEMBER 9, 2019
SUBMISSION DEADLINE OCTOBER 19, MIDNIGHT
Round Rock Art Walk, is a collaborative event between, East Main Street residents, the Round Rock Area Arts Council, and the City of Round Rock Arts and Culture Department showcasing local artists in a family friendly neighborhood setting. The 2019 Round Rock Art Walk remains a FREE event for artists and the public.
This year the Round Rock Art Walk is scheduled for Saturday, November 9th. Artist set up is from 9:00 am to 10:00 am with the event running from 10:00 am through 3:00 pm. As with past years, all artists are expected to bring their own tables, chairs and pop-up tents cover (if desired), and only display family friendly art and products. Artist spaces are limited to approximately a 10×10 footprint. Artists are required to be respectful of each host home and to ensure their area is kept clean during and at the completion of the event before leaving.
Artist Vendor Spaces are assigned on host availability and on a first come: first serve basis. You must sign up on the Round Rock Arts website or a link provided and complete the online Round Rock Art Walk Artist Vendor Application to be fully registered. Confirmations will be sent to artists and home/business hosts will be notified of the artist assignment on their property.
Hope you can join us for the 2019 Round Rock Art Walk on November 9th on East Main Street!
With warmest regards,
Board Member, Round Rock Arts
Round Rock Art Walk, 2019 Chairperson
ARTIST VENDOR GUIDELINES
Please note: submission of the Artist Vendor Application on the Round Rock Arts web page RoundRockArts.org or a link provided during the preannouncement signifies you have read, understand and will abide by the following guidelines for the 2019 Round Rock Art Walk. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in denial of participation in future RR Art Walk events.
OBTAINING A SPACE, COSTS, AND CANCELLATIONS:
- Artist vendor booth spaces are free.
- All artists MUST sign up to reserve a space through Round Rock Arts at roundrockarts.org or the link provided on an announcement.
- Cancellations MUST be received before November 1st to allow other artists to fill the space. We understand that emergencies occur at the last minute; you are expected to notify event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible out of respect for others who may have been placed on a waiting list, the neighbor host, and to allow event registration personnel to be aware of your cancellation.
- If the weather appears to be rainy, we will notify you if the event is cancelled. The event will typically be held if the weather is slightly damp or misty. The event event will be closed due to severe weather conditions or predictions if the City of Round Rock shuts down the Artist Popups, also held that day.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT AND CHECK-IN PROCESS:
- Booth spaces are assigned on an availability and first come, first serve basis.
- NO SPACE IS AVAILABLE IN THE DOWNTOWNER. There are other events planned for that date.
- Each artist MUST sign in at The Downtowner, 231 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas between 8:30 and 9:45 am.
- Artists MUST set up their booth in the area assigned by RR Art Walk volunteers.
- Artist set up is from 8:30 am to 10:00 am with the event running from 10:00 am through 3:00 pm.
- Artist booth space MUST be set up and ready sell to the public by 10:00 am and remain in place until 3:00 pm.
WHAT THE ARTIST PROVIDES, LIMITS ON WHAT CAN BE SOLD, COMMISSIONS, SALES TAX LIABILITY:
- Each artist supplies all their booth needs (table, chairs, tent, and other display items, etc.)
- No food items may be sold to the public.
- No electricity is provided by the event sponsors nor the hosting resident/business.
- There is no commission payment to Round Rock Arts.
- Artist vendors are responsible for collecting and paying applicable taxes for items sold.
LOGISTICS IN THE ARTIST VENDOR BOOTH AREA:
- Artist vendors MUST keep their assigned area clean and clear of any debris throughout the event. Artist vendors are required to clean and clear all items, materials, and trash from their area before leaving their assigned area after 3:00pm.
- Main St. will remain open. Artist vendors are encouraged to park on side streets after unloading booth items to allow parking for the public.
- Several homes allow bathroom use for artists and these will be marked on the maps given to the artists the day of the event at the sign in table. These homes are not open to the public – only for the artists use.
- Artist vendor spaces are limited to 10×10 feet. Please contact at email@example.com if you have concerns regarding your artist booth needs.
- If an Artist Vendor decides to add an artist to their booth after they have registered, please notify at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Artist Vendors must agree to these Guidelines and have a signed Artist Agreement and Waiver form on file prior to participating in the event. Additionally, please plan your 10×10 foot artist booth space to ensure there will be sufficient room among artists to allow customers to shop and not confuse artist’s items.
- It is encouraged that artists work with other artists so that breaks may be taken without leaving your designated area without representation.
- Questions, concerns, additional information, cancellations, please contact: Doretta Conrad, Chairperson, 2019 Round Rock Art Walk, at email@example.com.