We would love to have you join our Board or one of our Committees! Round Rock Arts (RRA) is a great place to make new friends while creating something special in our community.
Generally, the Board and each of the committee groups will meet one evening a month for an hour. Most duties can be done on your own timeline and are shared with the support of others in RRA. Tell us what you like to do, we will find a place to match your interest and talents!
We especially need:
- business skills – accounting, financial, grant writing, fundraising, legal advisor (non-profit related)
- organizers – help schedule groups shows, plan workshops or organize volunteers
- party planners, shoppers and set-up crew for our art openings
- gallery helpers with a staff or board member for 2-3 hour shifts on occasional weekends (once we resume those hours)
- cell-phone photographers to snap pictures of our exhibits for social media
- people who have fresh ideas and enthusiasm
General Board member:
Curious to be engaged in a leadership position for the organization but not sure where to start? Consider serving as a general board member. Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of the month, 6:00-7:30pm.
Want to get into the nitty gritty of the organization and help plan events and promote RRA and its events? Receptions, marketing, event volunteers….Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers for our committees.
Become part of our Volunteer “pool” for future events & activities:
Please fill out the form below to get started. Questions? email@example.com