“To create, support, and promote an inclusive community where lives are transformed and enriched through the shared experience of art.“
We are a 501 (c) (3) organization formed in 2009 as the Round Rock Area Arts Council dba Round Rock Arts. Our administrative offices are located in the Downtowner Gallery at 231 E. Main, Ste 160, in Round Rock Texas. The space is provided to us by the City of Round Rock to host workshops and as a place to exhibit local art.
· We support local visual artists by showcasing original art at 3 venues: Williamson County Jester Annex, Texas State University Round Rock Campus, and the City of Round Rock’s Downtowner Gallery (in collaboration with the City of Round Rock’s Art & Culture Department). Art shows are curated by competitive Open Calls for Art (via blind jury allowing every artist an equal opportunity) and organized group exhibitions as posted.
· We reach out to the community by offering Workshops, Art Talks and cross-disciplinary platforms (music, poetry, dance) in addition to free family centered content (in-person and virtually).
· We assist the City of Round Rock with the PopUp art festival on Prete Plaza and Chalk Walk’s competitive art show at Dell Diamond along with ongoing arts-centered partnerships throughout Round Rock, Texas.
We depend on a growing cadre of volunteers to ensure we can attain this vision. We would love for you to join us – find out more about volunteering for our Board or one of our Committees here.
- President: Charlie Favret; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President; Petra Krugel; email@example.com
- Treasurer: Scott Feldman; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian: Larry Raper; Raper@roundrockarts.org
- Secretary: Sidney Henderson; email@example.com
- Development: Petra Krugel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshops: Cari Washburn; Workshops@roundrockarts.org
- Events: Joni Saphir: email@example.com
- Volunteers: Rachel Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing: Open
- Board / Galleries Committee Liaison: Open
Committees, Functions and Member Leads:
- Galleries Committee Chair: Lisa Zinna; email@example.com
- Arts Associate: Fred Cooley Cooley@roundrcokarts.org
- Curator, Downtowner Gallery: Rebeca Garofalo Oliveira; DTCurator@roundrockarts.org
- Curator, Texas State: Lisa Hoekstra firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curator, Jester Annex: Diane Bilke email@example.com
- Art Installer: Carlie Pearson
- Downtowner Gallery Manager: Christina Rudofsky, City of Round Rock Arts and Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Walk & Popup Art Exhibits are managed through Round Rock Arts and Culture: email@example.com